Ankara Styling: Print x Denim xTurban Style




The use of Ankara material in the fashion world is a trend that has come to stay. Ankara material is a versatile material that can be styled and designed with other fabrics to achieve any Chic look you choose.


I made the off shoulder Ankara Top worn in this post trying out an amazing designer, Oglam Hub.  I bumped into her  in an event, I was enamored by the way she sold her business withso much passion, enthusiasm and confidence. She added a catch phrase that drew my attention, "I make clothes for client that always fits".

As a result of the versatility of  Ankara material, I styled the top with a pair on Denim, Black Sandal heel and turban head wrap style. I learnt the turban head wrap style from streaming a fashion Vlogger on YouTube and i have been in love with this style ever since. Its amazing what one can learn from You tube as it is pack full with all sorts of information.


         
Designer for Ankara Top: Oglamhub
Photo Credit: Lucid Photography


Comments

  1. Nice look. out to get a new ankara material so I can get this look for myself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome

Popular posts from this blog

Style Inspo || Boss up in Chic Lady Pant Suits

Ankara Print Styles: "Timeless is print" SS'18 collection By Nikikay Couture

Preggy and Hot || Rocking the bump like Fashion Blogger Chic Ama