A Vacationing trip to Johannesburg, SA



Working a 9-5 alongside my side hustle, blogging, you will understand the feeling of relief and excitement when you apply for your annual leave and it is finally approved by your line manager. This was how my colleague and partner felt as she planned to spend her leave in attending a friends wedding in Johannesburg while vacationing alongside. Just like the saying goes, " Using one stone to kill as many birds as possible". As a dear dearest friend and colleague that she is, she agreed to share her experience and all the fun that she could catch with my readers.

She narrated her experience to the largest city in South Africa, Johannesburg. My trip to Johannesburg was through Kenya airways in which we had an hour stop over at Nairobi. I arrived  late at Night, and i was welcomed to a very beautiful ,well lighted  and big , O.R airport. To my greatest surprise, for a city that large, there was no night life as compared to a Lagos state, Nigeria where even at night the day is still young as everywhere will still be bubbly. I stayed i at Green stone hill,a very beautiful estate which has a lot of stores and restaurants. 




I visited a lot of lovely places like the subway station, Mandela square at Sandton where a huge stature of him was erected, and Sun city. At sun city, we played a maze game in which we won a gift voucher for a soft drink. I also ate a fabulous snack at Nandos restaurant at sun city but it was a colection different foods with the most juiciest maize i have ever eaten, chips, chicken dressed with tomato slices. i had the most amazing vacationing in this city along with attending my friends wedding. 

I could almost feel myself enjoying those moments she had while holidaying in Johannesburg and this city has made it to the top as one of my bucket list for Vacationing.








Comments

  1. Suncity is really beautiful guys, would always want to go back there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome

Popular posts from this blog

Style Inspo || Boss up in Chic Lady Pant Suits

Ankara Print Styles: "Timeless is print" SS'18 collection By Nikikay Couture

Preggy and Hot || Rocking the bump like Fashion Blogger Chic Ama