Festive Look: Serving the Denim Fever Look



Its a new year , everyone is busy making new year resolutions and both short term as well as long term goals. I am also not left out of the goal setting and planning as I have a lot on my plate to achieve this year.




I chose this look while seeking a dress that will give one comfort i.e easy to thrown on and can be styled with different accessories to achieve any look you want. I rocked this mini denim dress with a beige pop socks and snickers to have fun catching up with my large family while celebrating the new year. I am so grateful to God for the gift of life, achievement and milestone yet to be achieved. Happy new year  Beauties!.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Style Inspo || Boss up in Chic Lady Pant Suits

Ankara Print Styles: "Timeless is print" SS'18 collection By Nikikay Couture

Preggy and Hot || Rocking the bump like Fashion Blogger Chic Ama