Kimono Style || Rocking Crisp white Jumpsuit by Oglam Hub



The kimono Style is fast becoming a trend though it was borrowed from Asia, Japan Fashion Culture. As a born Sagittarius Queen and a creative, I gifted myself this lovely crisp white Kimono Jumpsuit , a style look inspired from Titi belo's collection off the runway at Last year's #HLFDW, Her  "Kimono Play suit".

I recreated "Kimono Playsuit" look by Titi Belo  with my Beloved Designer "OglamHub" who i met at Fashionomics,Read Ankara Styling:Print x Denim xTurban Style to make crisp white Kimono Jumpsuit. I chose White color because it gives this neat and clean look which can be styled with any other block color or prints and paired with any color of accessory.

I was so much in the festive mood so I styled my Kimono Jumpsuit with a xmas hat adding the color of the season to my look.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Style Inspo || Boss up in Chic Lady Pant Suits

Ankara Print Styles: "Timeless is print" SS'18 collection By Nikikay Couture

Preggy and Hot || Rocking the bump like Fashion Blogger Chic Ama