Kimono Style || Rocking Crisp white Jumpsuit by Oglam Hub



The kimono Style is fast becoming a trend though it was borrowed from Asia, Japan Fashion Culture. As a born Sagittarius Queen and a creative, I gifted myself this lovely crisp white Kimono Jumpsuit , a style look inspired from Titi belo's collection off the runway at Last year's #HLFDW, Her  "Kimono Play suit".

I recreated "Kimono Playsuit" look by Titi Belo  with my Beloved Designer "OglamHub" who i met at Fashionomics,Read Ankara Styling:Print x Denim xTurban Style to make crisp white Kimono Jumpsuit. I chose White color because it gives this neat and clean look which can be styled with any other block color or prints and paired with any color of accessory.

I was so much in the festive mood so I styled my Kimono Jumpsuit with a xmas hat adding the color of the season to my look.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suncheon Bay: Explore the beauty of Nature in South Korea

Voluminous Ball gowns and chic ways to rock denim at Brandon Maxwell Show.

Celebrity Glamour off the redcarpet at Annual Tony Awards 2017